Securing a firm and comfortable holding of floorball stick is provided by special tape on the upper half of the stick. This tape is generally called “grip”. The grip needs to be changed according to its wear-out. It is better to change it as soon as it is either not sticking to the shaft or it doesn’t absorb sweat. The most worn part of the grip is the upper part. Hence most of the producers came with split grips which enable to change only the top part (“Top-Grip”,... Read More